Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year!
Yarn Magic’s Christmas Crochet is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
My Christmas tree has always had handmade trinkets hanging from its’ branches; be it a kiddos’ creation or something I have made - it’s become somewhat of a tradition for our family.
Now you can start a new Christmas tradition with these jolly patterns, which cover a range of different skills and stitches to get you in the festive mood!
This 10 page PDF Pattern contains ALL 4 Christmas Crochet patterns (Christmas Stocking, Santa’s Sack, Snowflake Ornament & Tea Towel Topper), a list of necessary materials, a detailed description of how to create them, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
$12.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual items!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
* Yarn Magic’s Christmas Crochet was created using Scheepjes Catona.
* You will need a 3mm crochet hook to complete them.
* You will also need; half a tea towel, 3cm button, yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
Yarn Magic has Christmas Hampers which have all the things you need to complete these patterns, plus a bit extra! ** Hamper pictured is Aussie Bush ** https://yarnmagic.com.au/collections/christmas/products/christmas-hampers