* Holly the Reindeer Pattern is amigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
* This 11-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Holly and her accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
* Holly is Rudolph's baby sister!
* This little reindeer may be small; only 20cm from ear-tips to toes, but she is packed full of pizzazz and ready to rock around the Christmas Tree!
* She has the cutest mini antlers and is ready for the cold in her cosy cardigan.
* With or without accessories; she is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
* This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
* Holly is made using Scheepjes Soft Fun/Denim, Catona, Colour Crafter - Velvet
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
*You will need a 2.5mm, 3mm & 3.5mm hook to complete her.
* You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 10mm safety eyes, a small button, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
You may also like to join my Facebook Group - BlueBuggs & Sundry - for additional help and support from this growing community.