* Holly the Reindeer Pattern is amigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
* This crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Holly and her accessories; with a list of necessary materials (most of which are included within this KIT), step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
* Holly is Rudolph's baby sister!
* This little reindeer may be small; only 20cm from ear-tips to toes, but she is packed full of pizzazz and ready to rock around the Christmas Tree!
* She has the cutest mini antlers and is ready for the cold in her cosy cardigan.
* With or without accessories; she is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
* This listing is for the KIT to make a Holly the Reindeer and the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
* The file will be emailed for download after purchase - (PLEASE make sure you have a VALID email address for me to send the pattern to you!)
$45.00 - including PDF Download & FREE postage!
* Included in this KIT;
* 1 x 50g Scheepjes SoftFun Denim (Brown)
* 3x 10g Scheepjes Catona (Red, Green, Brown)
* 4.5m Scheepjes SoftFun (Cream)
* 22m Scheepjes Colour Crafter Velvet (Red)
* 1m black embroidery thread
* 10mm safety eyes
* 5mm button
NOT included but you will also need;
* 2.5mm, 3mm & 3.5mm hook
* Fibre fill
* Yarn needle for sewing in ends
(a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
You may also like to join my Facebook Group - BlueBuggs & Sundry - for additional help and support from this growing community.