* An alternative to Easter chocolate??? Perish the thought! However, as an alternative to chocolates; Florentine and Benedict the Easter Egg Bunnies are bouncing in to brighten your day!
* The Easter Egg Peep Bunnies Pattern is amigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
* This 6-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create these Peeps; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
* These little Peep bunnies are easy and quick to make. You can even add a rattle inside for little Easter enthusiasts to entertain and delight the senses.
* Florry & Benny may be small; approx. 22cm from ear-tips to bottom, but being a quick make, you can create them in all the colours of the rainbow to spread some Easter joy, and they would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
* This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
* I used Cicibebe (550-01 Pink & 550-08 Blue) to make these Bunnies, however, you can use 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
*You will need a 3 & 2.5mm hook to complete them (2.5mm is for the extras).
* You will also need; some black/coloured embroidery thread, fibre fill, 8mm safety eyes, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, a pompom maker and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
You may also like to join my Facebook Group - BlueBuggs & Sundry - for additional help and support from this growing community.