* Bandaroo the Koala Pattern is amigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
* This 8-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Bandaroo; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
* As typical Australian Summer goes; we can have anything from cyclones, to floods, to 40°C+ temperatures and unfortunately, fires.
* This summer, Australia is burning and our poor wildlife is taking the brunt of it; along with our firefighters and many communities!
* Bandaroo is an Aboriginal word which means "Rain", and we sure could use some of it right now!
* This little koala may be small; only 20cm from ear-tips to toes, but he is here to help in some small way towards the effort, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
*** $2 from every sale of this pattern will go towards Koalas in Care and Vinnies Bushfire Appeal ***
* This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
* Bandaroo is made using 8ply Heirloom Dazzle, however, you can use 8ply grey and black yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
*You will need a 3 & 2.5mm hook to complete him (2.5mm is for the extras).
* You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 12mm safety eyes, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
You may also like to join my Facebook Group - BlueBuggs & Sundry - for additional help and support from this growing community.
** Donations to March = $350 **
Where the donations are going: