Aeryn (pronounced Erin) the Unicorn Pattern is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 10-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Aeryn and her accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
The magic of childhood and the dreams of little kids everywhere; Unicorns are delightfully whimsical and they fill the imagination full of wonder!
This little Unicorn may be small; only 22cm from ear-tips to tootsies, but she is ready to sprinkle on some rainbow magic!
She is cuteness overload, with her adorable little flower and cosy scarf.
Make one in every colour of the rainbow to spread some magical joy!
With or without accessories; she is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
* This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
* Aeryn is made using Scheepjes Catona and 4Seasons Brighton - Bright Prints, however, you can use almost any yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
*You will need a 3mm & 2mm hook to complete her.
* You will also need; some black/coloured embroidery thread, fibre fill, 8mm safety eyes, a small button, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
You may also like to join my Facebook Group - BlueBuggs & Sundry - for additional help and support from this growing community.